Blended-learning-Programme: From Scientists to Innovators for Industry (SCI FI)
Calling young scientists in healthcare (med, pharma, medtech)
From Scientists to Innovators for Industry (SCI FI) is a three-month blended learning programme geared towards scientists in healthcare wanting to transition from academic research to the medtech / pharma industry.
The programme runs from September to December 2023 and offers:
- 7 online learning modules in soft skills, creative skills and business skills: Communication & Collaboration, Understanding the Customer, Intellectual Property, Strategic & Project & Operational Management, Market Access
- 5 modules in industry-specific skills: Medical Device Regulation, Digital Transformation, Clinical Trials, Patient engagement, Patient Data and GDPR
- Webinars with Q&A and assignments
- Teamwork: developing a solution to a real-life industry case (pitch at final event)
- Mentoring from industry experts
- 3 events with workshops and networking with industry (Barcelona & Erlangen)
For further information please visit: https://eithealth.eu/programmes/sci-fi/
Register for our second information webinar on 12 May at 5PM CET:
Last year 11 researchers from the FAU / UK Erlangen Network successfully took part and overall we had 90 participants from 31 different countries (Full Programme and Light Programme).
Please reach out if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are open till the 31.05.2023